Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Living edgy

I feel so edgy.

Like I'm late for something, only I'm not. Like I owe someone money, but I don't. Like I forgot to take something out of the oven, or that there's something I should be doing but I don't know what it is and don't have the energy to actually do it anyway.

I feel a big knot in my stomach, and it's just there, present, not causing me pain or anything but just present.

I feel lost and alone and not sure where to go today or what to do with myself. I have plenty I should be doing, could be doing, wish I was doing. But instead I'm just sitting here contemplating my knot and worrying about it.

How can I find relief?

1 comment:

Mr. Penguin said...

I understand what you are going through! I feel that way right now, and the Klonopin doesn't seem to help; it's jut making me sleepy.

I don't know how to help you. I too am searching for the answer, but I want to let you know that you are not alone. I do feel for you. Someone "out there" not only empathizes but understands (to a point) too. I hope that, in itself, helps somewhat.