Friday, February 9, 2007

Dear Bully, Take 3


Dear Bully:

I was so pleased to get your note. It is obvious to me that you have some regrets about the way you treated me when we were kids. I hope you are not in too much pain over this and that it hasn't had a negative impact on your life. That school bus ride was one of the highlights of every day of my life from seventh to 12th grade. I think you know just how much fun it could be!

To put your mind at ease, I hardly even remember the things you did to
me. You were standoffish and never wanted to be my friend.
Ironically, we could probably have been friends since we lived near
each other.

I am so sorry you have been suffering about this. Don't you worry
about me. I am gloriously happy and wildly successful in everything I
do. If there were effects of my being bullied, they were good ones! In
fact, I am glad it happened.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

:-|

(((((((((((just me))))))))))