Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Yeah, it's that bad

It must be trying to come off one antidepressant while going on the other. As the levels of the old ones drop, I find myself crying. Screaming. Wanting to climb the walls.

As the levels of the new one rise, I feel hope creeping up my throat, too, but only for an instant. Hope is a waste of an emotion. It won't make things good happen and it won't prevent the bad. It only causes pain, the pain of failure, the pain of having something good followed by something so bad.

Hopeless and depressed. Atypically depressed, I guess. That's how it is. Depressed.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

((((((((((just me))))))))))

:(

I hope you feel better soon.

DrivingMissMolly said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well. I've been on many antidepressants too. I can honestly say that I know how it is.

I am enjoying your blog. I have had it bookmarked for ages, but found the title intimidating.

I have the same diagnosis as you.

I hope that you improve soon.

Good luck!

Lily